No GUI--only console and xclock.

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 11:11:35 UTC 2007

Rohan Kulkarni wrote:

> Hello,
>          Now my KDE Desktop is running fine but what problem might have
> occurred during installation that KDE Desktop was not installed even when I
> had selected the option?Even last time I installed Fedora 7 I had selected
> both GNOME and KDE desktops.Even then only GNOME was installed.

Are you installing in another language selection besides English?

The reason I ask is because the bug where you do not get KDE installed
could be because of an installer problem that somehow shows itself in a
specific language install, but not English.

A bug report probably needs filed if it is related to Language selection
for the install.

Jim