Verifying CLA Completion!

مصطفے قاسم alajal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:47:02 UTC 2007

On 8/16/07, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16/08/07, مصطفے قاسم <alajal at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I mean that how I can verify that my Contributor License Agreement(CLA)
> is
> > successfully completed. When I login to my account at Fedora Account
> System
> > at the bottom of the page there is only one entry in "Existing
> Memberships"
> > section and that is "cla_fedora" and it's role status is "in progress".
>
> How often have you tried to resubmit the signed CLA?
> Upon successful submission you should receive a reply.
>
> --

I tried twice n failed bcoz my key doesn't exists on keyserver. Now i m
pretty sure that i have submitted the key but can't check it through shell.
a firewall is blocking the port ( i concluded after reading the pgp website)
and i don't know how to extract my key on the webpage pgp.mit.edu.

plz show me how to extract a key by key id or name on the pgp.mit.edu page.

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan

Registered Linux User# 441709.