using Drupal rpm

Scott sberry at northlc.com
Sun Aug 19 01:09:30 UTC 2007

Has anyone had any experience with the Drupal rpm yet?  I just installed it and made a soft link to "/var/www/html" and when I try to install it with http://192.168.1.105/drupal/install.php I get the following error:
403 Forbidden

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /drupal/install.php on this server.

I suppose this is a permissions problem but what in the world do I set permissions at for this to install and then what permissions do I set once installed.  Also are there any special files I need to ensure are world readable while installing Drupal?

Scott