problems with system-config-securitylevel-tui

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sun Aug 19 20:14:10 UTC 2007

I'm having some trouble in home with my server which does as gateway to
my notebook. The thing is that I don't connection from my NB to the
outside, but yes to the server, and I see that starting
system-config-securitylevel-tui and entering the personalization part
(don't need to change anything) then hit OK all the way makes everyting
work again.

What do I have to do to make the changes more permanent at boot time?