Fedora 7 has lost konqueror, klipper, and knotes FIXED, FIXED, FIXED

J Bufton j.bufton at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 21 16:10:49 UTC 2007

After updating and adding packages using yumex, konqueror, klipper and
knotes no longer worked. This was updating from the standard redhat
repositories. If I try to run it from konsole I get the following error:

konqueror: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/libkdeinit_konqueror.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN9KLineEdit17mouseReleaseEventEP11QMouseEvent

(The file referenced is there)

FIXED FIXED FIXED FIXED

I needed to install the language support RPM kde-i8n-<country>.rpm

JB