fedora website

John John at johnsdesign.net
Mon Aug 27 16:47:15 UTC 2007

Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 07:55:03PM -0500, John wrote:
>
>> So what's the deal with the Fedora site? I want to download the F7 live
>> cd from a mirror- clicking on 7 or 7.9 kicks out FC6 cd's.... I thought
>> it was something with the US mirrors, but the same thing happens with
>> the Norway mirror. Can someone else check to make sure I'm not going
>> nuts...?
>>

> URL you're hitting please?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
> Fedora Mirror Wrangler

I just doublechecked and feel /really/ stupid; I was clicking on the
'Core' directory and not the 'Releases' directory, where F7 is located.
Yeah... and I know its not in the Core folder either. Had three boxes
and a scanner going last night, plus I was trying to build a box with
all this going on...

John