Linux stops working

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 02:23:36 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:

>    Very good Jim! What I have is “HWCursor” "false" which means the same as
> “HWCursor” "no" so wonder which is correct. I will look at  man
> xorg-conf and see if the examples use false true or yes no :-)
   xorg.conf

If you'd done this before posting you'd have discovered that
they are synonyms, and that 0 & off and 1 & on are also possible.
As is omitting the boolean and using the prefix "No" to indicate
negation.  The justification for having a total of five ways to
write each (times two; since you could use SWCursor as another
negation), of which a simple typo can change the meaning, is
unclear.

--
imalone