failed to set xfermode ...

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:52:58 UTC 2007

I'm looking at getting a new mother board ... the only one I can find
is a P4I65G, http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=P4i65G, from
ASRock.  It is not as capable as my current MB but my current MB SATA
does not work so ...

I've googled this new MB but most of the sites are in a foreign
language. Can someone advise on this MB, a simple good/bad will do.

Thanks,
   Jamie

--
Jamie Bohr