Stupid F7 boot loop

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 29 17:39:04 UTC 2007

Mikkel L. Ellertson:
>> From there you can deside if you want to disable selinux, or relabel
>> the system so selinux works correctly.

Jonathan Allen:
> How is that (easily) done - I haev to admit that now it is running
> disabled, I'm very much tempted to leave it that way rather then
> mess about "in flight" so to speak.  Presumably I'll save a little
> mill time at a fairly minimal risk on a secure system ...

You've got the how in the next post, so I won't repeat that.  But, I'd
suggest it's worth trying to see if a relabel is all you need to fix
your problem.  If it doesn't work, you can just carry on with leaving it
disabled, like you've just done.  Though I'd suggest it's better to try
and get it working properly.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.