Fedora software to process "egg" photographs?

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 1 15:44:41 UTC 2007

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:07:32 +0200
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Tod. I'm not looking for software to view the Java applets.
> I'm looking for software that converts the jpegs that came out of the
> camera into Java applets that will run on Fedora.

I don't really understand the question.  Do you mean that the outfit that sells
this "egg" thing also sells the processing -- that you must send your photo to
them  and they (presumably for a fee) create the completed picture?  Sort of
like a photo lab where you send them  your film and they return your photos?

And that this is the step you're trying to avoid -- that you want to do this
processing on your own computer instead?