Recursive diff?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 17:58:41 UTC 2007

Dave Ihnat wrote:

> I'd write one, except I have a copy of the original AT&T System V
> shellscript version (from a copy I bought lo these many years ago from
> Dell for $1100...and that was a CHEAP Unix!), so I couldn't do it without
> being 'contaminated'.

And everyone today thinks Microsoft got the desktop monopoly with some
kind of dirty tricks but really, no one could afford single-user unix.
It is odd that Dell dropped that sysvr4 at exactly the time that
Windows95 came out, though.  I found a fairly nasty bug and found that
it was no longer a supported product.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com