GNOME & Evolution's calendar problem

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Sun Dec 2 00:02:36 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 11:44 -0800, Brian Mury wrote:
> Tim, Renich said it happens when he clicks on a date "on the gnome
> calendar, located on the top right corner of my fedora 8's GNOME
> installation", not on the Evolution calendar. I think he is
> doubleclicking on a date in the calendar that drops down when you
> click
> on the clock applet in the GNOME panel, not in Evolution itself. That
> does open the previous day for me.

This is exactly it! ;=) I double-click on the dropdown callendar on
GNOME and, when Evolution's callendar appears, it appears on the
previous day.

Example:

I double click on Dec 1, on the GNOME dropdown calendar and I get
Novermber 30 on Evolution's calendar.

So, where should the bug be filed? In GNOME-Desktop? any pointers?

--
Renich Bon Ciric <renich at woralelandia.com>
Woralelandia