[OT] Re: David S Wiener is out of the office.

John John at johnsdesign.net
Mon Dec 3 03:26:47 UTC 2007

Charles Curley wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 06:28:00PM -0600, John wrote:
>
>> Karl Larsen wrote:
>>

>>>    The problem is GW Bush has no idea what it means. 9 Trillion is 9,000
>>> Billion Dollars.
>>>

> Unless you're British. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trillion
>

>>> If you add up all Federal Taxes they amount to 1 Trillion
>>> a year. He spends 1 Trillion a year in his war. We are going broke!
>>>

>>> Karl
>>>

>> What does this thread have to do with Fedora?
>>

> If Mr. Bush continues in this folly, we won't be able to afford
> broadband to get our Fedora fixes.
>
> Sounds to me like a good reason to vote for Ron Paul.

Again, EXACTLY, what does this thread have to do with Fedora? You people
that work on code for the rest of us- I'd be extremely pissed if all my
hard work was being wasted on such drivel. Karl, do you understand why
people give you a hard time about posting stuff on the list...? I like
Fedora, but...

                 John