F8 screensaver choices

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Mon Dec 3 13:15:14 UTC 2007

	Most of my machines have the usual great long list of choices,
from abstractile to zoom; but one has only three : flame, hopalong, and
rocks. Right-clicking the icon and choosing Properties shows the same
command : xscreensaver-demo. Pirut, set to list on both machines, shows
the same seven xscreensaver options, and all are checked on both.

	Why am I geting only such a paucity of choices on the one? What
should I do about it? Is there something somewhere that should be enabled
and isn't??