opinions on disc burner utils?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 5 05:00:07 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 13:50 -0700, Robin Laing wrote:
> I read a review of some Windows (Nero?) software that is trying to
> come out with a Linux version of their software.

They did that, ages ago.  What you got was less than you could already
do with your free software, and Nero Linux's GUI wasn't much different
from it, either.

The potential advantage to using Nero would have been a system that
could do all the hard work for you, for some special things, like the
full Windows versions did.  But I didn't see the Linux version offering
those features last time I checked.

e.g. All the pallaver involved in making a DVD-video disc that just
works on most DVD players.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386