RHGB Doesn't Work After Upgrade

Jameson imntreal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:25:18 UTC 2007

I recently upgraded two boxes, one i686 and the other x86_64 from Fedora 7
to F8.  Since that time, I haven't seen hide nor hair of RHGB.  It's still
listed in my grub.conf, but durring boot up it changes resolution while
it's finished booting, it loads X normally.  The rhgb package is installed
on both, so I'm not sure what would cause this.  I've checked my logs, but
the only error I see is caused by a lirc driver.  Any ideas where to go with
this?

Thanks,
=-Jameson