Linux-Vserver (util-vserver) and Fedora 8

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 17:07:17 UTC 2007

Anybody familiar with making util-vserver JustWorks with Fedora? ..

If i'm not mistaken, the stock Fedora kernel does not have
Linux-Vserver support compiled OOTB .. the options are available in
the Fedora kernel but its only not enabled right?? or do i need to get
some extra patches ..

I would be glad if theres someone out there who uses util-vserver
could give me some tips of patching the spec/kernel config in a
maintainable way ...

Googling pointed me to a repo with vserver kernels for fedora, but its
only maintained up to FC6 ..

or perhaps (if its not against Fedora policy), is it okay for me to
put in the wishlist for a kernel-vserver/kernel-vserver-xen (or
better, in the main kernel package) to be provided by the official
repo

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru