Fedora 7 Shutdown

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 6 20:44:43 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 14:56 -0500, Gene Poole wrote:
> I complained to a friend of mine about one of my boxes just shutting
> down without any notice.  He informed me that this is an issue, in
> some cases, with people running Fedora 7.

Never encountered that, never heard it before.

Sounds like the stupid mantra I get from the local idiot Windows
retailer, about how Linux doesn't drivers for current hardware and isn't
viable.  He's wrong, of course, and it's worked for almost every bit of
hardware I've thrown at it, so far, including a current model laptop.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.