Users and Groups

David L. Gehrt dlg at inanity.net
Fri Dec 7 20:29:05 UTC 2007

> On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Frank Cox wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 11:49:30 -0600
> > Jeff Krebs <jkrebs at tconl.com> wrote:

<snip>

>  ========================================================================
> Robert P. J. Day
> Linux Consulting, Training and Annoying Kernel Pedantry
> Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA
>
> http://crashcourse.ca

Robert:

I have  used Linux since the mid  90s, and been involved  with net lists
like this one since  the early 80s.  I do not post  much just because of
people like  Karl.  He reminds me  of people who used  to post worthless
stuff on USENET  lists.  I am convinced they did it  just to stir things
up so as to see their names  in postings to the lists. Fleeting fame not
worth the paper on which it is not printed.

While I agree with your sentiments I worry that the postings in response
to his  nonsense may be  just feeding what  ever drives him to  post the
crap you identify.

dlg

David L. Gehrt				Land Line:	805.541.2390
1865 Wilding Lane			Cell phone:	805.704.5890
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401-3044		Email:		dlg at inanity.net