Users and Groups

David L. Gehrt dlg at inanity.net
Sat Dec 8 02:21:32 UTC 2007

<snip>

>     You can pontificate but there still is no help. It would be a help
> if help was written but Fedora is too poor to write one.
>
> Karl

Pontificate, hell!   A major part of  the development of  Linux has been
user produced  and contributed work.   For missing man pages  you should
just figure out how stuff works,  use the "man" groff (troff -man) macro
and write a man page.  If  you don't understand some command line option
that  is OK.  Others  will  add to  it  and.  voila',  there  will be  a
finished man page.

I think that would be a better use of all our time.

Cheers,

dlg