Users and Groups

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Sat Dec 8 02:22:55 UTC 2007

Ed Greshko wrote:

> I guess what I don't understand is why nobody, at least I think nobody, (I
> had to read the archives since I filter out some cruft) simply answered the
> question.

I guess because nobody realized there was a question here. I believe
the original post was another of the "This does not work as I expect
it to, so it is a bug" type posts. No question asked.

There were several posts that tried, in various levels of detail, to
explain that the program was working as designed. About the only
thing I didn't see what someone pointing the exact places to click
to change from the default display mode to the mode that displays
all the users and groups. I don't want to help anyone that can not
find that without help to shoot themselves in the foot.

Mikkel