[F8] Missing: /usr/share/sendmail.cf directory and contents?

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 9 13:15:36 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-08 at 18:14 -0800, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> Seems that installing F8 is missing the necessary /usr/share/sendmail-cf
> directory (and contents) in order to rebuild/reconfigure sendmail.cf from
> senmail.mc?  Is/was this directory something that was manually added
> outside of the Fedora installation process?
>
> Thanks!
Ok, shoot me for my ignorance but I was unaware that and directory other
that /etc/mail was needed to configure sendmail.cf from sendmail.mc.
The README in /usr/share/sendmail-cf seem to confirm that opinion.
What do the files in /usr/share/sendmail-cf do for the process?
I saw Lassie. It took me four shows to figure out why the hairy kid
never spoke. I mean, he could roll over and all that, but did that
deserve a series?
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net