kalarm - week starting day

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Sun Dec 9 22:56:11 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:

> KDE has always defaulted to 'first day to the week is Monday' in any
> distribution that I have seen. So this is *not* a Fedora problem but a
> KDE default. You should question there. KDE.

Developer groups such as KDE do not track what packagers do; part of the
responsibility that Fedora, Red Hat, *suse, Debian accept when they
repackage software is to filter software bugs.

if the problem is not due to the process of repackaging, then _they_
refer the problem upstream to the developer, often with a patch.

A reasonable response from the KDE team in this case would be, "Take it
to your distributor. We don't know what they have done to it."

> I, myself, would question first before complaining. I would think that
> there is probably a reason.

Frank already explained that it's inconsistent. You should have read the

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa at coco.merseine.nu  Z1aaaaaaa at coco.merseine.nu