[Fedora] Re: It Works fine <--- THIS IS WRONG

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Dec 10 21:18:47 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:
> What is wrong with the subject? You dislike good news?
    It's not a matter of liking nor disliking good news Karl.  Let me
ask you this: would you prefer all your USPS mail come in plain white
envelopes with your name on it?  Or would it be better, easier, more
convenient, sensible, to have a company logo on the envelope, or a
sender's address?  Would you rather walk in the grocery store and stand
in an isle looking at shiny metal cans, or would them having a label on
them make more sense to you?

    It's about information Karl, it's about a label, it's about helping
others help you.  Having a descriptive label on your e-mails will help
everyone else figuring out what your message is about and how to help
you.  At this point (and in the past), all you've been is a nuisance in
the sense that you post something that's nothing.

    Your subject line of 'It works fine.' doesn't tell me, 'Oh, Karl has
a problem with a possible rootkit.'  Get with the program Karl.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6