[Fedora] Re: It Works fine <--- THIS IS WRONG

Jacques B. jjrboucher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 21:44:04 UTC 2007

My issue with such subject lines is how do I quickly filter out what
is interesting/important to read and what is not.  With a subject line
"It works fine" I don't know what the OP is talking about until I open
it.  If the OP is talking about bash scripting for example then I'm
interested.  But if it's about Sendmail (which I don't run) then I'm
not as interested and might read it if I have a few extra minutes.  If
it's about some other aspect of Linux which I have no interest in then
I won't read it at all.  But I can't make that determination with a
subject line like that...

And as pointed out if you are asking for help you are going to miss
out on it because some who could help won't even open such messages.

Jacques B.