Why cant I make my laptop ethernet cards recognise 10Mbs?

phil prentice philp.cheer at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 18:32:35 UTC 2007

Thanks for that, tomorrow I will try using a non-cross-over cable and see if
that helps.  Just one question though...if it was that..would it still
explain it working fine at 100Mbps? i.e. when i plug the same cable into the
other laptop it detects that with-out a problem(at 100Mbps).  I will try it
though.

Thansk again
Phil