Update problems!

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Dec 11 20:29:47 UTC 2007

    I was told 10 updates are there to get. I put that stupid pup to
work and it was all done and setting things up when it put up a panel
saying one package does not have a public key!

    So zero of the 10 updates were installed because of this. I sure get
tired of the nice GUI stuff not working. Had I done it right I would
have used:

# yum -y update

and it would all be done now and not needed to d/l all that stuff again.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User