list subject

Brian Gaynor briang at pmccorp.com
Tue Dec 11 23:08:23 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 19:56 +0000, Chris Jones wrote:
> > Doesn't that mean you have to jump around in the folders whenever a new
> > message comes in or you want to reply to something?
>
> Yes, I do exactly the same. And this is exactly, completely and utterly
> the behaviour I want.
>
> Chris

I agree with Chris on this 100%. With multiple reasonably high volume
list subscriptions the last thing I want is all of them jumbled together
in my inbox. I check the folders periodically during the day and read
the new messages (or at least scan the subject lines) one list at a
time. The last thing I need is a bunch of list mail cluttering up my
inbox or obscuring important work related stuff.

- Brian