access ipod files? Solved

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Dec 12 09:15:15 UTC 2007

Tim wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 20:32 -0700, Craig White wrote:
>
>> nice of you to chime in 6 hours after problem is solved
>>

> Haven't seen a post where the problem is "solved" yet.  Just some where
> the causes are identifed.  That's not the same thing.

    Sorry, I was involved in a number of things and I guess I didn't
    make it clear.

    Two icons appeared on the desktop when I plugged in the iPod and I
    assumed I had to mount the one labeled 'Apple iPod," wrong, it
    turned out the one marked 'Luc & Matt' was the one needed.  Chalk it
    up to operator error/ignorance.

    Bob Goodwin