[F8] setroubleshoot running at 85-95% of CPU

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Thu Dec 13 16:31:32 UTC 2007

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
>Tony Nelson wrote:
>>Reboot, or log out and back in, or restart what you stopped.
>
>Yup.  I did that.  I even /.autorelabel just in case.
>setroubleshoot went right back into CPU overload.

This is still a problem.  I have removed the packages:
setroubleshoot, setroubleshoot-server, setroubleshoot-plugins
and reinstalled the above and it still runs into CPU overload.

BTW: Last night, I disabled the setroubleshoot daemon and my
     CPU load was "very quiet" which was nice.  But still...
     I'd like to see selinux reports...

Anyone care to advise?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.