Flash audio problem in F8

Sam Tregar sam at tregar.com
Sat Dec 15 18:49:49 UTC 2007

Hey all.  Has anyone figured out how to get the Flash plugin to cooperate
with other Linux audio programs in F8?  Specifically it would be great to be
able to listen to music with Audacious and still hear sounds from Flash.
Right now having either active makes the other unable to access the sound
card.  I tried removing the ALSA pulseaudio plugin, but that didn't help.

I'm using the latest Flash plugin with the latest Firefox.  In Audacious I'm
using the ALSA plugin, but it doesn't work with OSS or ESD either.

Thanks for the help.

-sam