rescue.iso won't rescue

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sat Dec 15 23:40:04 UTC 2007

Hi;

I am about to install F8.  I used a bittorrent download to get the
Fedora-8-x86_64 DVD package.  When I try to use Nautilus to burn the
rescue.iso to a CD so that I can do a hard disk install, Nautilus keeps
asking me to insert a CD with at least 103 mb.  I have.  I have tried
several different CDs.

When I installed F7, I had the same problem.  I ended up burning the
rescue disk with xcdroast.  I am sure I can do the same now after
downloading and installing xcdroast, or I can probably use my F7 rescue
disk.

But, does anybody have suggestions on why Nautilus won't burn the iso
disk.  It burns other stuff.

--
Regards Bill