Cups problem

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sun Dec 16 03:11:41 UTC 2007

david walcroft wrote:

> [root at reddwarf yum.repos.d]# ls
> atrpms.repo  fedora-development.repo    fedora-updates-testing.repo
> local-base         local-updates
> crontab      Fedora-install-media.repo  freshrpms.repo
> local-devel        local-updates-testing
> dag.repo     fedora.repo                home.repo
> local-extra-devel  nr.repo
> dries.repo   fedora-updates.repo        livna.repo
> local-extras       old-repos
> [root at reddwarf yum.repos.d]#

I'm not sure Craig's advice about yum.repos.d was wise.
It doesn't actually matter what repos are in this directory.
What matters is which of them have "enabled=1".
The default is just to have fedora.repo and fedora-updates.repo enabled.
Any more that that is likely to cause problems sooner or later.

> How do I set Selinux from one setting to another.

Edit /etc/sysconfig/selinux .