3D Support for NVIDIA

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sun Dec 16 13:45:43 UTC 2007

Angel Apocalyptic writes:

> Cant any one mail me the details?Everyone giving me link just.But nothing
> i found there.I have installed livna-release-8 before.If possible tell me
> the instructions,not Link please.

Nope, sorry. If you need personal attention, hire a consultant to help you.
Or, return your laptop, and replace it with one that has Intel or ATI
graphics that are natively supported by Mesa, and do not require any setup
to get accelerated 3D.

Next time, before you purchase any hardware make sure it is fully supported
by free Linux drivers, and does not require any of this nonsense.