3D Support for NVIDIA

Carroll Grigsby cgrigs at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 16 16:18:36 UTC 2007

On Sunday 16 December 2007 10:28:12 am Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> On 16/12/2007, Angel Apocalyptic <angelsapocalypse at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Cant any one mail me the details?Everyone giving me link just.But nothing
> > i found there.I have installed livna-release-8 before.If possible tell me
> > the instructions,not Link please.
>
> Here is a step-by-step guide:
>
> http://www.howtoforge.com/compiz-fusion-fedora8-nvidia-geforce-fx-5200

Angel:
Here's another guide to Fedora configuration that has worked for me:

http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f8.html

Be sure to read the whole document before you start making any changes to your
system. None of the material that is discussed is essential, and much of it
is only of interest to people with special needs. A good rule to follow
is, "If you don't know what it is, don't do it".

-- cmg