Cups problem

david walcroft d_j_w46 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Dec 17 00:45:56 UTC 2007

Craig White wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 08:32 +1000, david walcroft wrote:
>
>> Craig White wrote:
>>

>> I used the instruction previously,thats why all my repo's are in NOT-USED.
>>
> ----
> if all your repos are still in NOT-USED...
>
> su - # become root user
>
> and then you can paste this into a terminal...
> cd /etc/yum.repos.d
> mv NOT-USED/fedora-development.repo.rpmsave fedora-development.repo
> mv NOT-USED/fedora-updates-testing.repo.rpmsave \
> fedora-updates-testing.repo
> mv NOT-USED/fedora-updates.repo.rpmsave fedora-updates.repo
> mv NOT-USED/fedora.repo.rpmsave fedora.repo
> mv NOT-USED/livna.repo.rpmsave livna.repo
> mv NOT-USED/livna-testing.repo .
> mv NOT-USED/livna-devel.repo .
>
> Craig

This is the location of my repos.

[root at reddwarf yum.repos.d]# ls
NOT-USED
[root at reddwarf yum.repos.d]# ls NOT-USED/
atrpms.repo  fedora-development.repo    fedora-updates-testing.repo
local-base         local-updates
crontab      Fedora-install-media.repo  freshrpms.repo
local-devel        local-updates-testing
dag.repo     fedora.repo                home.repo
local-extra-devel  nr.repo
dries.repo   fedora-updates.repo        livna.repo
local-extras       old-repos
[root at reddwarf yum.repos.d]#

As far as i can see yum cannot update

[root at reddwarf yum.repos.d]# yum -y update
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Setting up Update Process
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
No Packages marked for Update
[root at reddwarf yum.repos.d]#

   david