An open letter to Miles Brennan

Tom Poe tompoe at fngi.net
Mon Dec 17 01:28:09 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:
> - - - snip - - -
> The Newbies questions and the 'how-do-I-do' questions don't bother me
> one bit. What bothers me are the Newbies that installed Linux, any
> distro, and know nothing about it. No research, reading, nothing. Just a
> DVD and - now what?
> - --
>

>   David

David:  As a point of interest, how do you feel about those of us who
love to read and learn and improve our skills with computers, but,
unfortunately, lack the ability to comprehend the basic fundamentals of
how computers work, and, most likely, will never grasp the
fundamentals?  Here's a smiley for you :)
Happy Holidays,
Tom