Cups problem

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 17 06:14:09 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 10:47 +1000, david walcroft wrote:
> It appears that the emailer wrapped the line.

For future messages, please see if you can find a way to stop
Thunderbird wrapping some lines of text (such as cut and pastes) leaving
the rest of your message alone.

I can do this in Evolution by highlighting parts of the message I want
shown as-is then picking a preformat option in the editor.  Thunderbird
really ought to have something similar.

Sort this out later, though.  For now, if you see it wrapping something
as you post, write a comment that the mail program wrapped the line, and
we can work it out.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.