An open letter to Miles Brennan

Beartooth Sciurivore beartooth at swva.net
Mon Dec 17 20:50:18 UTC 2007

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:52:57 -0500, William Hooper wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2007 12:00 PM, Beartooth Sciurivore <beartooth at swva.net>
> wrote:

>>         Can anyone tell me if that's available on Gmane in some form?
>>         The
>> group name search in Pan 0.132 didn't find anything under 'fedora-doc'
>
> I would guess:
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.documentation

	Aha -- I had forgotten all about that interface; many many thanks!

	I subscribed, and will lurk for a week or three, watching whether
I can make head or tail of at least 10% of the posts. *Then* I'll look to
see whether Karl Larsen's troubles with the subscription page have been
resolved; I doubt I could make headway where he can't, except by dumb
luck, stumbling on a secret passage in the enormous cave ...

	Thanks again!

Fedora 8; Alpine 0.99999, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2.0.3, Epiphany 2.20, Opera 9.24, Firefox 2.0