Seahorse vs Evolution ?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Tue Dec 18 00:22:23 UTC 2007

Hi Bill
On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 09:58 +1100, Bill LaGrue wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:58:32 -0500
> Matthew Saltzman <mjs at CLEMSON.EDU> wrote:
[snip]
> I'm going entirely from memory, as
> I dont have access to my Linux boxen atm. If you like, when i get back
> later I can check my config and post it here

I would appreciate that just because my frustration level has gotten so
high over this one F8 issue.  I will yum for the gnome-keyring-pam (or
whatever) and see what I can do.  My problem is going to be the
unmatching user and keyring passwords.  I just threw in any old keyring
password when evo/seahorse started asking for one.

I seldom do what my wife tells me, so I don't know why I do what my
computer tells me.  Oh, well.
--
Regards Bill