f8 boots!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 18 06:02:39 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 19:35 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> The manpage for tune2fs doesn't say if there is supposed to be a '/'
> in front of the label, and booted to fc6 I get:

The label can be almost anything you like (there probably are some
characters that you shouldn't use).  Whatever you pick, you use the same
label on the disc as you use in the mount command.

Me, I name the drive (write on it in texta), and include the drive name
as part of the label.  That helps with multi-disc set-ups.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.