Seahorse vs Evolution ?

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Dec 18 16:57:50 UTC 2007

Michael A. Peters wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 13:29 -0500, William Case wrote:
>> Hi;
>

> I really wish more open source developers would think about users who
> may end up needing to regress before they alter stuff that breaks
> earlier versions of their app. But that's a side issue.

You also have to look at the changes that RedHat/Fedora make to their
versions of packages.  I have come across these changes over the years.
  Enough to create headaches.

I see this on enough mail lists to know that not all changes are for the
best.

I do agree that all setup data should be consistent trough iterations of
software.  But there are times that changes are necessary.  When these
times occur, make sure that there are fall back routines.

--
Robin Laing