No Internet

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 21:38:43 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 02:21 +0600, Angel Apocalyptic wrote:
> If i have not Internet connection,then how ill get the software
> update?specially how ill get my video drivers scanner printers driver
> audio video codecs etc? All i want to know.is it possible to download
> from any other link?As later i can use it,when im offline?
Without an Internet link you can't download software, There are sites
that will sell you the software DVD or someone else might download them
for you.

But why don't you have the Internet? No software? No network card?
You have software and a card but don't know how to connect to the
Internet? What exactly is your problem?
"I'm a mean green mother from outer space" -- Audrey II, The Little Shop
of Horrors
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net