Fedora 8 review

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:29:36 UTC 2007

On 12/22/07, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2007 4:15 AM, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-12-21 at 19:30 +0000, Beartooth Sciurivore wrote:
> > > Is there a place we can *read* a transcript, and not have to sit
> > > there listening??
> >
> > After you've heard the first "I don't like how it looks," complaint,
> > you've heard the entire half hour.  They don't like it, and it's mostly
> > about how it looks.
>

> You may or may not agree with their conclusions, but it is unfair to
> summarize their review as "I don't like how it looks"
>

> --
> Fedora 7 : sipping some of that moonshine
> ( www.pembo13.com )

I completely agree. You really should listen to them because they
aren't disagreeing with the look, they give some usefull comparisons
and later in the show they explain why Fedora needs a harsh review in
some part and why it is a great product (than can be even better).

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic