Volume discrepancy between tvtime and other apps

Vicki Stanfield vicki at thepenguin.org
Mon Dec 24 14:59:01 UTC 2007

I am trying to understand why tvtime volume, adjusted to 100% with the
right arrow, is still quite low when compared to playing a video off a
web site in firefox or from a DVD with mplayer. Does anyone have any
idea why there would be such a disparity? I have looked at the tvtime
man page but don't see a setting to increase the volume other than the
right and left arrows. I am using Fedora 7 (tvtime--1.0.1-6).

Vicki