Advice on Intel Wireless card

Greg Sieranski greg.sieranski at quoininc.com
Tue Dec 25 02:21:30 UTC 2007

I currently have a t60p with an  Atheros Communications, Inc. AR5418
802.11a/b/g/n Wireless PCI Express Adapter that I have had very minimal
luck getting to work. The madwifi drivers are just not working
consistently enough for me to even bother turning on my wireless. I am
ready to swap the card for either the Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
or the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG card. I was just looking for some
advice on which card I should go with. I would really like to be able to
just put the card in, install the firmware drivers and have it work.
What do you guys think?

Thanks,
gs