how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Dec 27 12:29:35 UTC 2007

On Thursday 27 December 2007, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Thursday 27 December 2007, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>> >  ok, there's a new and improved wiki page which removes any necessity
>> >for messing with mounting and unmounting.
>> >
>> >http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Getting_Fedora_respins_with_Jigd
>>
>> Humm, dns resolves it, but its on the missing list from here.
>
>ok, that's a bit of a mystery -- everything looks good from here.

I just tried it again, still dead.  Ping has been sitting here for about half
an hour:
[root at coyote linux-2.6.24-rc6]# ping crashcourse.ca
PING crashcourse.ca (64.235.106.9) 56(84) bytes of data.
_

Odd.

>rday
>--
>Robert P. J. Day
>Linux Consulting, Training and Annoying Kernel Pedantry
>Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA
>
>http://crashcourse.ca

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
According to the obituary notices, a mean and unimportant person never dies.