how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Dec 27 13:05:44 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:

    Well I agree that that web page is pretty good, but it is very
spotty data. It does not say "use the jigdo software in a command-line
way" but you do. And it says if you wait and all is well it will ask for
the location of your DVD data.

    I did learn you need to put the right stuff in /.jigdo but not
really how to put it there. It is left as something to experiment with.

    From a writer's point of view the web page might be the best, but
the best is very VERY poor.

Karl

--