Anyone else having issues with www.nickjr.com?

Chris Snook csnook at redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 19:51:29 UTC 2007

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> Just blew away my little girl's FC6 box and went to F8, up to date as of
> today.  Went to www.nickjr.com, was prompted to install the Flash player
> and I did.  Now, about 2 out of every 5 times she tries to open a Flash
> game, the browser locks up with whited out windows where the Flash apps
> should be.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

I've gotten segfaults.  I find that if I go to a flash site immediately after
starting the browser, everything will work fine until I close the browser, but
if I do a lot of browsing before I first use the plugin, it will probably crash
the first time I use it.  My guess is that it can't load the DSO if the heap is
too fragmented, but I haven't really looked into it much.

	-- Chris