Anyone else having issues with www.nickjr.com?

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Fri Dec 28 22:01:12 UTC 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007 19:40, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> Just blew away my little girl's FC6 box and went to F8, up to date as of
> today.  Went to www.nickjr.com, was prompted to install the Flash player
> and I did.  Now, about 2 out of every 5 times she tries to open a Flash
> game, the browser locks up with whited out windows where the Flash apps
> should be.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?
>
> Thomas

Don't know, but one game worked ok, and I just tried Dora's Mermaid Adventure,
where she's picking up trash on the seashore, and that works ok.

I don't know if this is a bad sign, but have just turned 59, and am getting a
lot of fun out of playing kids games. Perhaps it's just the music that keeps
my attention.

Nigel